Sunday 5 February 2012

Who Do You Think You Are & Grimm Sneak Peek Videos

TGIF friends and boy do I have some goodies for you to get you through the last few hours of the work week, some fantastic sneak peek videos from Who Do You Think You Are and Grimm. Both are airing brand new episodes tonight tonight on NBC. Who Do You Think You Are, executive produced by former Friends alum L:Lisa Kudrow is back for season three tonight, along with a brand new episode of Grimm that will keep on the edge of your seats for sure. Oh how I love spending a Friday night with some good TV, especially after I watched the below sneak peek videos clips, good shiz my friends. Celebrities are in for some big shocking surprises on Who Do You Think You Are beginning tonight. In this first clip you can see what happens when some of your favorite stars travel the world to find out about their ancestors. I have to say I am so fascinated by this show, even though I kind of thought it was stupid in the beginning, I am really into it now. That being said I give to you a little preview of what you can expect on this upcoming [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/SIwp4GrgzDA/

Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville Gina Carano Gina Gershon

No comments:

Post a Comment