Saturday 25 February 2012

Jon Gosselin: "Being A Single Dad Has Brought Me Closer To My Children"

Former Jon & Kate Plus 8 reality dad Jon Gosselin may have recently split from girlfriend Ellen Ross, but the father-of-eight is picking himself up, dusting off the pieces, and re-focusing his energy on his children.

?I am doing great, moving on with my life, focusing on my kids and my businesses,? Jon reveals to Star magazine. ?I?m in a much better place in my life right now. I?m just hanging out with friends, meeting new people and trying to focus on my kids."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/02/25/jon-gosselin-being-a-single-dad-has-brought-me-closer-to-my-children

Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser

No comments:

Post a Comment