Monday 26 March 2012

Victoria Beckham: "Our Schedules Revolve Around The Kids"

As she juggles a growing fashion empire and her brood, Victoria Beckham, 37, opens up to Vogue about her four kids - Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 9, Cruz, 7, and Harper, 8 months - losing the baby weight, putting family first, and staying in America.

On losing the baby weight: "I worked out a lot. I ran a lot. I did it six days a week. I become quite obsessive when I get into something." She adds, "I've never been a 6ft tall, skinny model (she's 5ft 4in), so therefore I wanted to create an illusion."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/03/26/victoria-beckham-our-schedules-revolve-around-the-kids

Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio

No comments:

Post a Comment