Thursday 22 March 2012

Ringless Peter Facinelli's Guys' Night Out at The Hotel Cafe

Looking to shake off the rust after 12 years of wedlock, newly-single Peter Facinelli was spotted out on the town at the Hotel Cafe in Hollywood last night (March 21).

Making for a guys' night out as he was joined by a buddy, the ?Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn? stud looked handsome in a black leather jacket while having ditched his wedding ring.

Given that they?ve filed for divorce, Peter?s soon-to-be-ex-wife Jennie Garth shared her thoughts about what?s next for her and her three girls.

"My personal life is kind of crazy, so this [move to the country] is what I need and the girls need right now. I wanted to move out of the city for a while, and something inside of me said, 'It's time.' I needed that sort of shelter. Some things in my life have been transitioning. I just needed that."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/peter-facinelli/ringless-peter-facinellis-guys-night-out-hotel-cafe-597006

Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns Jamie Lynn Sigler

No comments:

Post a Comment