Saturday 3 September 2011

Bethenny Frankel: "I Have A Part-Time Nanny"

Bethenny Frankel has a lot on her plate! She's currently filming the third season of her Bravo reality show and taking on her new role as a fiction writer. She is penning Skinny Dipping, part of a three-book deal with Touchstone Fireside. Fortunately since she works from home, she still has time for 1-year-old Bryn after the nanny leaves.

She revealed, "I have a part-time nanny there at 8 a.m., and I usually have her leave at 2. I like to be with the baby. I have an easy baby ? and it's exhausting. She jumped into the dishwasher today. She's really structured, and she's still a terror."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/09/02/bethenny-frankel

Ana Beatriz Barros Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes

No comments:

Post a Comment