Saturday 27 August 2011

Heidi Klum: August 2011 issue of Glamour

Heidi Klum

She?s less than two years away from being over the hill, but Heidi Klum is not letting that stop her from oozing sexiness. The Victoria?s Secret bombshell shows off her slim figure in nothing but a pair of J Brand jeans, a floppy hat and Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses in the August 2011 issue of Glamour. Opening up to the magazine about her healthy sex life with husband Seal, Heidi explained how the couple keeps things hot in the bedroom. She revealed, "There's nothing wrong with a nice garter belt," she tells the mag. "I'm not saying you have to put up a pole in your bedroom and start swinging off the rafters. But I love that sometimes! My husband and I just had a 'sexy week' in London. I'd put on a super-short skirt with a garter belt on underneath so that when I'd sit, he could see it. It's fun to sauce it up a little bit." [gallery=759]

Source: http://www.celebritygossiphollywood.com/models/heid-klum/4612/

Claudette Ortiz Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru

No comments:

Post a Comment